This version of the Wiki module is compiled against DotNetNuke 5.6.2 and is intended for production use. As always backup everything before installation/upgrade, and always test in a test environment. Bug Fixes
- Question Marks in the title create uneditable pages
- RSS Feed - Doesn't refer to the topic address
- Add Delete Confirmation
- Bad characters in page name when editing or adding a page
- Cancel when editing a wiki page does not work (wiki version 4.2.0)
- Topics get lost when titles use dashes ("-")>
- Leading spaces are deleted when a sentence begins with [Another topic]
- Can't delete pages with special characters
- The "index" is no longer on the left in the menu, it is now "show all pages" and takes you to another page that lists off all pages.
- the left menu is no longer being built in a table, it should allow you to customize things better with CSS now, though I believe it will still display like it used to until you customize the CSS (that was the goal)
- Lots of code refactoring, moving things around, trying to streamline the code to make it easier to add enhancements. Let me know if you run into anything that doesn't work.* Moved the Edit/Add/ViewHistory links out into a separate control that allows for display in other situations.
- Refactoring of Comments and Ratings code courtesy of Oliver Hine.