This release is an Alpha release, it is not intended for production use yet.
Please use it for testing, make sure that the following issues are fixed for your scenarios
- Question Marks in the title create uneditable pages
- RSS Feed - Doesn't refer to the topic address
- Add Delete Confirmation
- Bad characters in page name when editing or adding a page
- Cancel when editing a wiki page does not work (wiki version 4.2.0)
- Topics get lost when titles use dashes ("-")
- Leading spaces are deleted when a sentence begins with [Another topic]
- Can't delete pages with special characters
- The "index" is no longer on the left in the menu, it is now "show all pages" and takes you to another page that lists off all pages.
- the left menu is no longer being built in a table, it should allow you to customize things better with CSS now, though I believe it will still display like it used to until you customize the CSS (that was the goal)
- Lots of code refactoring, moving things around, trying to streamline the code to make it easier to add enhancements. Let me know if you run into anything that doesn't work.
The intention of this alpha release is that the official full release of the Wiki will be labelled 5.0 and you should be able to upgrade from the alpha release to 5.0.MINOR UPDATE
The source package wasn't packaged properly, since there were only 3 downloads I replaced it rather than creating a new release.UPDATE 2 (4/5/2011)
Both packages were updated with a new Manifest file that corrects the upgrade problem